Team Systems International LLC, No. 22-10066, Motion to Vacate due to Fraud on the Court Rule 60(d)(3)
For almost three years, I have battled the Delaware bankruptcy court and the local lawyers who have often displayed a lack of candor with the court and used fraudulent evidence. This motion will hopefully end that for us. I am working on a proposal to change the Bankruptcy Code to end the system that foments this like of abuse. See tuned! _________________________________ IN THE UNITED STATES BANKRUPTCY COURT FOR THE DISTRICT OF DELAWARE In re: TEAM SYSTEMS INTERNATIONAL, LLC, Debtor. Chapter 7 Case No. 22-10066 (CTG) Re: D.I. 146, 300 George L. Miller, solely in his capacity as the Chapter 7 Trustee of Team Systems International, LLC, Plaintiff, - against- Deborah Evans Mott, Steven M. Acosta, Christopher Mott, John S. Maciorowski, Addy Road LLC, Brent Road LLC, Benjamin P. Smith, Jessica M. Smith, TS...


Comments
Please visit my site any time.
Blessings. IN THE NEWS.
Cut and paste the link.
www.quicktopic.com/27/H/yf6n5CMKrr4mf
Hope to see you soon. Feel free to pass the link.